|November 8, 2014|
|9:00 am||to||1:00 pm|
The Fall Clean and Green day of service is Saturday, November 8. Through the Clean and Green day of service, residents can clear curb lanes, parkways, areas around storm drains, vacant lots, and any other community areas that need a good clean before the first heavy snowfall.
- Participating Clean and Green groups should note:
- Registration deadline for community groups is Friday, October 31
- Community groups should call 311 to register
- Streets and Sanitation will provide bags, rakes, shovels and brooms.
- Residents will pick up tools at the Streets and Sanitation Refuse Division Office, Southwest, located at 3800 S Iron.