|November 22, 2014|
You’re invited to the inaugural Visions Blu Youth Town Hall meeting that will open dialogue between youth, media professionals and adult community members. Use your voice to become the catalysts for change. The schedule consists of the following discussion topics: “The Power of Media and Its Influence on Youth”, “Current Media Landscape”, and “Visions of a New Media Landscape”.
Join the conversation. Become the solution. Click here to make a reservation. For a complete list of events at the Logan Center including their School Matinee Program, click here.
Where: Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts (915 E 60th St.)
When: November 22nd, 10am-1pm
|November 8, 2014|
|9:00 am||to||1:00 pm|
The Fall Clean and Green day of service is Saturday, November 8. Through the Clean and Green day of service, residents can clear curb lanes, parkways, areas around storm drains, vacant lots, and any other community areas that need a good clean before the first heavy snowfall.
- Participating Clean and Green groups should note:
- Registration deadline for community groups is Friday, October 31
- Community groups should call 311 to register
- Streets and Sanitation will provide bags, rakes, shovels and brooms.
- Residents will pick up tools at the Streets and Sanitation Refuse Division Office, Southwest, located at 3800 S Iron.